The service, is reformed and traditional in structure, casual and interactive. Come as you are!
Worship life begins Sunday morning as we gather for 10:00 a.m. worship. We continue our digital access through Zoom and Channel 966 at Dickson Hollow. Please call the church office if you would like to be added to our email list to get the Zoom link.
The following safety protocols are followed
- Vaccination Status: Full vaccination/booster plus two weeks is strongly encouraged. We strive to protect those most vulnerable who may not be able to be vaccinated yet.
- Distance: Family units shall remain 6 feet distance from other family units. Chairs will be arranged with those requirements in mind, with, ordinarily, no more than two chairs next to each other.
- Masking: Face coverings are required over the mouth and nose for everyone at all times. Disposable masks will be available for those who forget to bring their own. Exception are for preacher/ liturgists as they are speaking.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be available at both doors.
- Attendance Log: An attendance log will be kept by the ushers for the purposes of contact tracing in the event of a potential COVID exposure.
- Ushers: Please ask the ushers if you need any assistance.
- Bulletins: Bulletins are available, but you can engage in worship without one. The screen can be used for liturgy and music.
- Singing: Singing with a mask is permitted – we suggest you sing quietly.
- Communion: Communion is served the first Sunday of the month. At this time, we use self contained communion kits.
- Fellowship: No fellowship time at this point. People will be encouraged not to linger after the service.
- Digital Alternative: Use of 966 and Zoom will continue indefinitely.
In the future, we will return to Communion and Fellowship in this format:
Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of the month and at other special times throughout the year and is open to all. We serve by intinction (dipping the bread into the juice) and offer gluten free bread options.
Coffee and Conversation
After every worship service, join us for coffee, refreshments, and conversation in our fellowship area.