The service, is reformed and traditional in structure, casual and interactive. Come as you are!
Worship life begins Sunday morning as we gather for 10:00 AM worship. We continue our digital access through Livestream and Channel 966 at Dickson Hollow.
Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of the month and at other special times throughout the year and is open to all. We serve self contained communion kits to congregation in the pews and take the elements together. Home communion is served to members the week following a communion Sunday.
- We encourage full Vaccination Status– to protect those most vulnerable who may not be able to be vaccinated yet.
- We sit in family groups – 6 feet distance from other family units. Chairs will be arranged with those requirements in mind, with, ordinarily, no more than two chairs next to each other.
- We sometimes wear masks – Face coverings are recommended, but not required, over the mouth and nose. Disposable masks will be available for those who do not have one and would like one.
- We use a screen, print bulletin and sing during worship – ushers are available to answer any questions and to assist throughout worship
- We take attendance at worship – to help connect with our members and visitors and for the purposes of contact tracing in the event of a potential COVID exposure.